To reinstate an entity please submit the following: 1) Customer Order Instructions. 2) Completed and signed Declaration Page if claiming a Business License Exemption. 3) Certificate of Reinstatement. 4) A completed and signed Initial/Annual List for the type of entity being reinstated.
How do I reinstate my LLC in Nevada?
How to Reinstate a Nevada LLC
- file annual lists (annual reports)
- appoint or maintain a registered agent.
- properly file paperwork for changes to your articles of organization.
- obtain a Nevada business license.
- pay any fees required by law.
How do I reinstate my business?
How to request
- Select the ‘Request online’ button.
- Complete the online form.
- Upload your documents (if applicable).
- Select ‘Submit’.
- Record your reference number (it will be required if you need to contact ASIC).
How do I reinstate an inactive business?
Contact your Secretary of State’s office or other state agency responsible for registering corporations to determine whether and how you can reinstate a dissolved corporation. A small business attorney licensed in your state can also be a valuable resource and may handle the reinstatement process for your company.
Can I reinstate a dissolved company in Nevada?
A company that has been permanently revoked cannot be reinstated, but it can be revived. This is like bring the business back from the dead! To revive a Nevada business, a Certificate of Revival must be filed and the fees and penalties paid.
How do I reinstate my LLC?
A domestic corporation or limited liability company (“LLC”) that is administratively dissolved may apply for reinstatement within 5 years of the date of the administrative dissolution by filing an application for reinstatement. You may file a reinstatement application online at https://ecorp.sos.ga.gov/Account.
How do I reinstate an expired business license in Nevada?
To renew your State Business License, go to the SilverFlume home page at www.nvsilverflume.gov and select Manage Your Business > File Annual List and/or Renew State Business License. Questions? Call the Secretary of State’s Office at (775) 684-5708 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can a company be reinstated after being dissolved?
As mentioned above, it is possible to restore a company if it has been dissolved and removed from the Companies House register. … On the other hand, if the directors voluntarily dissolved the company and wish to continue trading, company restoration by court order is required.
How do I activate an inactive company?
What are the Procedural Formalities to get the Status of a Dormant Company?
- Board Meeting. Fixing and convening a Board Meeting for approval from Board and also approving a notice for General Meeting.
- General Meeting. …
- Filing Form MSC-1. …
- Issue Certificate. …
- Maintain Register of Dormant Companies.
How long does it take to reinstate a company?
There is also a prescribed fee that must be paid when lodging the application for reinstatement. The application is then reviewed by ASIC which will take between 14 and 28 days to process. ASIC will reinstate the registration of a company if it is satisfied that it should not have been deregistered.
How do I reactivate a dissolved company?
If reinstatement is not available in a specific state, the only option for reactivating an LLC that has been dissolved is to form a new limited liability company using the old name of the dissolved LLC. The LLC would be a new entity and in no way tied to the old company.
How do I get my business back from good standing?
How to reinstate your small business back to good standing
- Determine any and all outstanding or overdue fees due to the state.
- Obtain and complete all necessary forms required to be reinstated.
- Audit the reinstatement forms, looking for any errors prior to submission.
Who can reinstate a company?
Why Are Companies Reinstated To The Register?
- Former directors or members of the company who may wish to reinstate the company’s trading potential.
- Creditors of the company at the time of dissolution who wish to recover the monies owed.