How to share a business page on Facebook on the mobile app
- Find the business page you wish to share.
- Tap the three dots menu. Open the menu on the page. …
- This will open a pop-up. Tap “Write Post” to begin sharing.
- This will open a draft. …
- Tap the blue “Post” option in the upper right hand corner when you’re done.
How do I share a Page with friends on Facebook?
- Go the Page you’d like to share with your friends.
- Tap below the Page’s cover photo.
- Tap Share.
- Tap in the bottom right and select Friends.
- Write an optional update, then tap Post.
Make sure the first pull-down menu says Share On A Page You Manage. If it doesn’t, click on the arrow and select this option. Next, make sure the second pull-down menu directly below displays your Page (especially if you manage more than one). If it doesn’t, click the pull- down arrow and select the correct page.
What is my Facebook business page URL?
For your business page URL, click on the gear symbol at the top-right of your window -in the top blue banner and select your business page under “Use Facebook as”. The URL will then be in the address bar of your browser.
Link the Photo or Video:
The better option is to send a secured URL link. … “You can use this link to share this photo with anyone, even if they don’t have a Facebook account. Anyone with the link will be able to see your photo.” From there simply copy and paste the link to whoever or wherever you like.
Depending on the post’s privacy settings, you may see the following options:
- Share Now.
- Write Post. Post. To share to a friend’s timeline, tap Share to Facebook and select Friend’s Timeline. Type your friend’s name, then tap Post. audience selector.
- Send as Message. Send.
- Share in a Group. Post.
- Share to a Page. Post.
How do I invite people to my Facebook page?
Go to one of your Page’s posts. Tap the reactions section of your Page’s post. This will show who has reacted to your Page’s post. Next to a person’s name, tap Invite to invite the person to like your Page.
Rick’s answer: Your friends are right, Billie. Facebook no longer displays the “Share” button on posts that have their privacy levels set to “Friends”. 2 – Allow anyone on Facebook to see the post (as long as you aren’t blocking them, or vice versa). …
How to allow people to share your post on Facebook on a mobile device
- Find the post you want to make shareable and tap the three dots in the upper right corner. …
- In the pop-up menu, tap “Edit Privacy.” …
- In the “Privacy” menu, tap the checkbox next to “Public,” then tap “Done” in the upper right corner of the screen.