Click on the first drop-down menu in the “Category” section. Select the “Local Businesses and Places” option. Click on the second drop-down menu and select the type of business you want the page to represent.
How do I change my personal Facebook page to a business page?
How to Change Your Facebook Business Page Type or Name
- Log in to Facebook.
- Go to your Page. You can find your Page quickly by looking in the left menu while viewing your personal account news feed.
- In the Admin Panel, click Edit Page; then click Update Info. …
- Click the Save Changes button.
How do I make my facebook a business page?
Create your account
- Go to business.facebook.com/create and select Create Account.
- Enter your name and confirm your identity with Facebook login credentials.
- Follow the prompts to create your business account.
Is there a difference between Facebook page and Facebook business page?
Simply put, a Facebook Business page represents a business or brand and showcases the services it provides. On the other hand, a Personal page represents a singular social media user and is used to share updates about the user’s personal life and to connect with friends and family.
Can I convert my personal Facebook page to a business page 2021?
To convert your profile to a Facebook Page: Go to Create a Facebook Page Based on Your Profile. Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions. Your new Page will automatically publish once the conversion process is finished.
How do I convert my Facebook account into a page?
You can create a Page in minutes
- Log into the Facebook Profile you want to convert and click create a Page.
- Enter some basic information about your Page: name, category, and optional description.
- Review your selections and click Create Page.
- Invite your friends to like or follow your new Page.
Do I need a personal Facebook page to create a business page?
Can I Have a Business Page Without a Personal Profile? No, Facebook does not allow you to create a business page without it being linked to a personal profile. Any business page needs an admin, who is a person who manages the page.
How do I know if my Facebook page is a business page?
If you go to your Facebook page, you’ll now find a gray check mark next to your business name to indicate your page is verified. Your Facebook page should now have a gray check mark, signifying it has been verified.
Are all Facebook Pages business pages?
Facebook requires every business page to be linked to a personal Facebook profile, but all the information—posts, comments, photos, updates, etc. … While you can decide who sees your personal Facebook profile by using Facebook’s privacy settings, your Facebook business page is public, so anyone can visit it.