Sign in to the Google Account you use to manage your Business Profile. To find your Business Profile, search on Google for your exact business name. You can also search for “my business.” If needed, to manage your Business Profile, select View profile.
How do I find my Google business page?
To see business information live on Google:
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage.
- Click Info from the menu.
- Under “Your business is live on Google,” you’ll see links to view your listing on Google Search or Google Maps.
How do I know if I have a Google business account?
Find business information live on Google
In the menu, on the left, click Info. Under “Your business is live on Google,” you’ll find links to go to your profile on Google Search or Google Maps. Click any of these links to determine how your business appears on the corresponding service.
How do I recover my Google business account?
Request ownership of a Business Profile
- To find the Business Profile you want to request ownership of, use either of these methods: Go to business.google.com/add. …
- Click Continue. You’ll get a message that says someone else verified the profile. …
- Click Request access and fill out the form.
- Click Submit.
What is a Google my business account?
What’s a Business Profile? Your Business Profile is a free tool that allows you to take charge of the way your business appears on Google Search and Maps. With your Business Profile, you can connect with customers, post updates, list your products and services, accept online orders, and more.
Why my business is not showing on Google?
The most common reason why your business isn’t showing up on Google Maps is because your business lacks location authority. If your GMB listing (location) lacks location authority, you will have to be in close proximity or standing directly at your business location to appear in Google Maps.
How do I get my business listed on Google?
How to set up Google My Business
- Step 1: Sign in to Google My Business. Go to www.google.com/business to sign in. …
- Step 2: Add your business. Enter your business name. …
- Step 3: Enter your location. …
- Step 4: Fill in your contact information. …
- Step 5: Finish and manage your listing.
Where do I find my Google business verification code?
If your business is eligible for phone verification:
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google My Business app .
- Tap Verify your phone number.
- To get your verification code, make sure you can directly answer your business phone number or receive texts.
- Enter the code from the automated message or text.