How do you get rid of a business account on Instagram?
Tap Settings. Tap Account. Tap Switch Account Type. Tap Switch to Personal Account, then tap Switch to Personal to confirm.
Unlink an account
- On your computer, sign in to Business Profile Manager.
- Click the Linked accounts tab.
- Under Linked accounts, scroll to the account you’d like to unlink.
- Click Unlink.
How do you delete a 2nd Instagram account?
Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Login info.
- Tap next to the account you want to remove.
- Tap Remove.
How to unlink two Instagram accounts
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android and head to your profile page.
- Tap the three lines in the top-right corner, and then select Settings. Open your Instagram settings. …
- Tap Login Info. …
- Tap the three dots next to the account you want to unlink, and then tap Remove.
Can I convert my page back to a personal account?
To switch back to your personal profile, follow these steps: Click the Account link in the top-right corner of the page. From the drop-down menu, choose Use Facebook as your personal account name. This menu is where you toggle your personal and page profiles.
How do I delete my instagram business account on my iPhone?
How to delete your Instagram Account on an iPhone
- Log into Instagram in a web browser. Meira Gebel/Business Insider. …
- In the drop-down menu, select a reason for deleting. Meira Gebel/Business Insider. …
- After you’ve entered your password again, you can delete your account. …
- Tap “OK” and your account will be deleted.
How do I delete my 2021 Instagram account?
Go to Apps (this could also be Apps & notifications or Application Manager, depending on your device and Android edition). Find Instagram from the list of apps and tap on it. Tap on Storage. Select the Clear storage or Clear data option.