Click on the first drop-down menu in the “Category” section. Select the “Local Businesses and Places” option. Click on the second drop-down menu and select the type of business you want the page to represent.
How do I change my Facebook account to a business account?
How to Change Your Facebook Business Page Type or Name
- Log in to Facebook.
- Go to your Page. You can find your Page quickly by looking in the left menu while viewing your personal account news feed.
- In the Admin Panel, click Edit Page; then click Update Info. …
- Click the Save Changes button.
How do I convert my FB account to a page?
How to convert a profile into a Page
- Go to Create a Facebook Page Base on Your Profile.
- Click “Get Started”
- Follow the on-screen instructions — you will choose the correct categories for your Page, and decide which of your friends, photos, and videos you want to retain.
- Review your choices.
How do I create a business page on my Facebook account?
How to create a Facebook business page
- Go to “Pages.” …
- Click the “Create New Page” button. …
- Fill out your page information on the left. …
- Click “Create Page” at the bottom-left. …
- Add photos to your page and click “Save.” …
- Click “Add a Button” to add a call to action on your page.
How do I know if my Facebook page is a business page?
If you go to your Facebook page, you’ll now find a gray check mark next to your business name to indicate your page is verified. Your Facebook page should now have a gray check mark, signifying it has been verified.
Do I have to have a personal Facebook to have a business page?
Are personal accounts required? While a Facebook account is required to create a Facebook business page, you can avoid creating a personal profile all your friends can search for. To create a Facebook page without a personal Facebook account, create a new account on Facebook’s homepage with your business email address.
How do I convert a Facebook profile to a page 2021?
Step 1: Open your computer, from any browser visit Facebook website. Step 2: Next, sign-in by entering your user ID and Password. Step 3: After log-in, go to Create a Facebook Page Based on Your Profile. Step 4: Click Get Started and follow the on-screen instructions.
Are all Facebook Pages business pages?
Facebook requires every business page to be linked to a personal Facebook profile, but all the information—posts, comments, photos, updates, etc. … While you can decide who sees your personal Facebook profile by using Facebook’s privacy settings, your Facebook business page is public, so anyone can visit it.
Why is Facebook not letting me create a business page?
If you’re having trouble creating a Page: Please make sure that the name of your Page follows our guidelines. Keep in mind that only official representatives can create a Page for an organization, business, brand or public figure. … If you already have a Page, you can change your Page’s name or username.
What is the difference between a Facebook business page and a business account?
If you don’t want a personal Facebook profile, you can sign up for a business account, specifically designed for people who want to manage advertisements and pages without having a personal profile. Business profiles have limited access to personal profiles and cannot communicate with them, except when using a page.